Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Glitter Fairy, Face Paint Parties, Re-Vamp

Once Upon a Time, there was a glitter fairy (errr, that's me..), who has two adorable children, a dog, a frog and two guinea piggies...oops, pets not really essential to the plot. So, anyhoo, the glitter fairy embarked on an exciting new adventure! One filled with colour, balloon popping (not deliberate) and sparkling clothes. In 2007 Fabaroony Faces was born, a party plethora of face painted delights, glittered temporary tattoos and balloon twisted animal magic. Fabaroony it was .... though most people could not spell Fabaroony, so the glitter fairy saw a bright and shining light! Face Paint Parties! A bit like Ronseal, does what it says on the tin, though I really don't use Ronseal in my line of business...and there are other brands available.... I stick to the approved safe type of paint for skin. Tried and tested on my own two little monsters.

Hence, in 2012 Face Paint Parties blossomed in sunny Ayrshire of Bonnie Scotland fully re-vamped from the humble beginnings of Fabaroony Faces. And here we are my painty pals, I am now attempting to blog, hmm, perhaps I should have read a blog before I blogged but I couldn't be blogered ;)

Weekly torturous updates will now ensue.... xx

Lorna.

www.facepaintparties.com

No comments:

Post a Comment