Thursday, February 23, 2012

Face Paint Parties of Ayrshire seeks sneaky 'likes' on web page and facebook...

Well, the deal was this..... If I reached 100 likes on my facebook page 'Face Paint Parties' I would make a Sponge Bob outfit, squeeze and splosh my way down to Kilmarnock town centre and sing "WhooooOOO lives in a pineapple undaaaa daaaa sea.....!" but sadly the 100 likes was not reached.

So! If I can get 150 likes on my actual website www.facepaintparties.com by midnight this Saturday, I will still fulfill my vocal duties, anyone going to join me in the pineapple undaaa daaa sea? ;)

www.facepaintparties.com


2 comments:

  1. She would do it you know. Get liking! Photographic evidence or video must be provided! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so I shall, and so it shall be! Lol, Flipcam at the ready......

    ReplyDelete